Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ponte Sant'Angelo

Day 17.

Today has marked the 17th day I have been here in Rome and let me tell you, it has been quite a realization to think that I am here for 3 months and I am not on a vacation. It has been a little bit of a shock to realize that I am really here, that I am going to be here until April and it is definitely an interesting feeling. I think that so far I have adjusted fairly easily, but that I think lies in the fact that I knew that this experience was not going to be all easy, and a walk in the park. Its been hard, its been interesting, and I have learned something every single day, whether it is about myself or about the environment I have been thrust into. I love this particular picture that I took today because it is of my favorite bridge, with a serene and reflective aura- kind of how I am feeling today. I know it will not be easy, but this is an experience I wouldn't give up for anything and already I have had some incredible and crazy times. These 3 months are going to fly by, and its days like today that I am glad I can take some time and reflect on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment