Sunday, January 29, 2012

The 8 Pack.

Day 16.

So far I have talked about the culture, the city, the food and of course the fountains. But I haven't mentioned a huge part of my life here. I am living in an 8 person apartment, which our professor named the 8 pack on the first night when we couldnt seem to find our way anywhere. From the left, Emily, Me, Trilbey, Maggie, Dana and Britt. Not in this picture are Sara and Renee, I think they were on photo duty. We all went out to Trastevere for the night for Danas 21st birthday which was a ton of fun. We are all very different, with different expectations of our abroad experience and for the most part in different groups at school. It has been so much fun getting to know all of them and has made this experience interesting to say the least! All I can say is that there have been a lot of laughs in this group and we all are here for a great time. Living with 7 other girls in one apartment is definitely different but we have tons of fun together. Mostly its just a lot of giggling about everything that goes on, but as many of you know, laughing is one of my favorite things, and this group really is great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment