Monday, January 23, 2012

Carousel

Day 10.

Having Italian every day for 3 hours a day doesn't seem like much, especially compared to our hectic schedules at HWS. But, sitting in the same small room can get tiring and I have come to enjoy walking home. Not the quickest walk, (about 2 miles) but it is nice to clear my head after a long class. I pass this carousel every time I walk to school and tonight it caught my eye. When I was younger I loved carousels, and one of my favorite pictures of me when I was about 4 is me on one. I stopped for a moment to take a few photos and the lights, combined with really beautiful gilded embellishments made for a really beautiful scene. It was just what I needed to clear my head of all of the conjugations and prepositions of Italian class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment