Friday, February 10, 2012

Beautiful day in Rome

Day 24.

Sometimes I have to pinch myself when walking to and from class. Living in Rome, despite the odd quirks, and the lack of American food is absolutely incredible. I find my breath being taken away by just walking down the street on a day to day basis. It is easy to see why so many people choose to vacation here, study abroad here and perhaps even live here. I know I chose the right place to study abroad, because I truly think this city is magical. Every single day I learn something new, something surprises me and I am so glad that I am here, even if I do miss little things about the US. My favorite part of this picture is the couple that is in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. Before snapping this shot I watched them have a snow ball fight, tackling each other and horsing around, which put a big smile on my face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment